Our Drivers are Certified and meet or exceed the driver Certification Standards of Philadelphia Parking Authority
These requirement included:
- Age- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- English Proficiency – Applicant must be able to pass an English proficiency test given the Authority.
- Driver’s License – PPA will perform a Pennsylvania State Driver Record check
- Applicant must have a valid US drivers license for the past year absent of any motor vehicle suspensions.
- Social Security Card
- Permanent Resident Card or Passport (if applicable)
- Criminal Record Check
- PPA will perform a Pennsylvania Criminal Record search
- Parking Tickets – all personal parking tickets as well as parking tickets must be paid in full or must be under a current payment plan.
- Certification Examination – Applicant must pass the driver certification exam with a score of 80% or higher on the following topics:
- Customer Service
- Driver Safety
- Defensive Driving
- Map Readying
- TLD Regulations